You can set your Hotmail.com or Outlook.com account to automatically forward all incoming mail to your Exchange account. This is particularly useful if you receive business-related email in those accounts which you want to migrate over to Exchange.
- Sign in to Hotmail.com or Outlook.com
- Click the Options icon at the top-right of your screen, and then click Options.
- Click Email forwarding (Under Managing your account)
- Select the option Forward your mail to another email account.
- Enter the email address for your Exchange account (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Optionally, select Keep a copy of forwarded messages in your Outlook inbox (not recommended if you're short on space!)
- Click Save.
If you experience any problems forwarding your email, please create a new support ticket or email email@example.com.