When requested by our network or support staff, you may have to configure your domains to point at Zumey's nameservers. This will allow us to fully manage and support your DNS, which is critical for the operation of your website(s) and email.
To point your domain registered with GoDaddy to Zumey's Nameservers:
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click “Launch”.
- Select the domain name(s) you want to modify.
- From the “Nameservers” menu, select “Set Nameservers”.
- Under Setup type, select “Custom”.
- Select “Add Nameservers”. Enter the four nameservers:
- Our tech support will supply you with the values to enter!