When requested by our network or support staff, you may have to configure your domains to point at Zumey's nameservers. This will allow us to fully manage and support your DNS, which is critical for the operation of your website(s) and email.
To point your domain registered with Network Solutions to Zumey's Nameservers:
- Within Account Manager, select “My Domain Names”
- Select the domain name you want to change and select “Manage “
- In the green box, select “Change Where Domain Points”
- Select Domain Name Server (DNS)
- Under Specify Domain Name Servers section, type in Name Server 1, 2, 3 and 4:
- Our tech support will supply you with the values to enter!