If you're running Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard or Mac OS 10.7 Lion, use these steps to set up your connection to your email using an Exchange account.
Set up Exchange email on Mac Mail
- Open Mail, and then do one of the following:
- If you've never set up any email accounts using Mail, the Welcome to Mail page will appear. Go to step 2.
- If you've already created email accounts using Mail, on the Mail menu, click Preferences. On the Accounts tab, click the plus sign (+) at the bottom of the navigation pane to open the Add Account window.
- In the Full Name box, enter the name you want to display to people you send email to.
- In the Email Address box, enter your primary email address.
- In the Password box, enter the password for your email account, and then click Continue.
- If you want to use the Address Book program that's included in Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard or Mac OS10.7 Lion, select Address Book contacts.
- If you want to use the iCal calendar program that's included in Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard or Mac OS10.7 Lion, select iCal calendars.
- After you've selected the options you want, click Create.
If the Mail program wasn't able to set up your account automatically, ensure that you can logon via webmail and wait a few hours. If you continue to experience problems setting up your email, please create a new support ticket by emailing email@example.com.