If you have a Kindle Fire, use these steps to set up your connection to your email using an Exchange account.
Set up Exchange email on Kindle Fire
- From the Home screen, open Apps > Email, and then do one of the following:
- If you haven’t created an email account on your Kindle before, on the Add Account page, tap Exchange e-mail, contacts, calendar and go to step 2.
- If you already have one or more email accounts on your Kindle Fire, tap the menu icon > Settings > Add Account > Exchange e-mail, contacts, calendar.
- In the Name box, enter the name you want to display to people you send email to.
- In the Email Address box, enter your primary email address.
- In the Password box, enter the password for your email account, and then click Next.
- In the Exchange Server box type outlook.office365.com
- The Domain box will be populated with the text Optional, leave this box empty.
- In the Username box, type your full email address.
- In the Password box, ensure you type the correct password.
- Under Security settings, make sure Use secure connection (SSL) is selected. Do not select Accept all SSL certificates.
- Tap Next
If the Mail program wasn't able to set up your account automatically, ensure that you can logon via webmail and wait a few hours. If you continue to experience problems setting up your email, please create a new support ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.